Available via special order
Fire-Rated, safety rated tempered glass
Fireglass20 is a 1/4” (6 mm) thick fire-rated and impact safety-rated glazing material. It is listed for use in doors with a fire rating requirement of 20 minutes.
UL File Number: R13377
UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C
NFPA 80, NFPA 252
• Fire-rated for up to 20 minutes
• Impact safety-rated–meets ANSI Z97.1 and CPSC 16 CFR1201 (Cat. I and II)
• Fits in standard fire-rated hollow metal doors
Thickness – 1/4” (6 mm)
Weight – 3 lb/sq. ft.
Visible Transmission (approx.) – 89%
• May be lightly sandblasted or etched on the unfilmed side
• Protects from fire and impact on both sides of the glass
• Available as an IGU (Insulated Glass Unit)