Established in 1889, Torstenson Glass is a flat glass and mirror distributor and fabricator. We are located in Chicago, Illinois and have operated continuously for over 125 years.
Torstenson Glass is committed to the fair distribution of quality flat glass products. We value long term relationships with our customers, vendors and employees. We understand that our actions affect individuals and their families. We believe in moving forward in sales and service with continued respect and gratitude for those who have laid the foundation before us. We trust in each new generation to build on our beginnings while upholding our core values of honesty, dedication, compassion and loyalty. Torstenson works hard to ensure that our past and present continue to create a future for others.
Torstenson through the Years
1889 – Torstenson Glass is established in Chicago, IL
1921 – Operations moved to current facility at 3233 N. Sheffield
1963 – Studt family becomes owners
1977 – additional facility is purchased to expand operations
1980 – Doug Studt becomes president
1985 – Brad Studt becomes vice president
1995 – New shipping dock expansion with overhead crane
2006 – Torstenson partners with TGP for FireLite distribution
2021 and beyond – New product lines and partnerships, expanding market reach while continuing to be a premier glass supplier in Chicagoland!