Stocked and readily available at Torstenson Glass
Fire-Rated, Impact Safety-Rated Glass Ceramic With Surface-Applied Film. Fire-Rating: 20-180 Minutes
FireLite NT is a 3/16” (5 mm) thick fire-rated and impact safety-rated glazing material, composed of FireLite and fire-rated surface-applied film. It is listed for use in doors, sidelites, transoms and borrowed lites.
UL File Number: R21586
UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C
NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257
• ultraHD® Technology for improved surface quality, clarity and color
• Fire-rated for up to 180 minutes with required hose stream test
• Impact safety-rated–meets ANSI Z97.1 and CPSC 16 CFR1201 (Cat. I and II)
• Fits in standard fire-rated hollow metal frames and doors
Thickness – 3/16” (5mm)
Weight – 2.56 lb/sq. ft.
Visible Transmission (approx.) – 88%
STC Rating – 35 dB
• Withstands thermal shock
• Large sizes available
• May be lightly sandblasted or etched on the unfilmed side
• Protects from fire and impact on both sides of the glass
• Available as an IGU (Insulated Glass Unit)
• 3-year limited warranty
Surface Grade Options
Standard Grade – Polished for a surface quality that is comparable to alternative fire-rated ceramics marketed as having a premium finish.
Premium Grade – Finish ground and polished on both surfaces to provide superior surface quality, improving overall clarity and providing a surface that is unmatched by alternative products.